Sunday, January 29, 2017

Let's Talk About Me

My name is Nicole, but some of the best people on the internet call me Spdy or Spidey, and some of the best roller derby girls call me Rollerazzi. I am a divorced mother of two beautiful daughters. I work for a retail pharmacy as a pharmacy technician. I have the best darn boyfriend a girl could ask for. I absolutely love my kia soul. I have two dogs, a long haired chihuahua mixed with spitz named Edison, and a miniature schnauzer named Archibald (Archie), and I am the proud owner of a holland lop house bunny named Floppsy. My hobbies are knitting and photography. I am currently trying to find a home to rent that allows pets, which is a complete and utter disaster where I live. I understand that lots of people are just jerks, and that causes landlords to be more cautious with their property, but it makes it hard on people like me who actually give a shit about other people's things. I just want to find a nice place to live with my family and pets, and not have to sacrifice my soul for it! Is that too much to ask?

No comments:

Post a Comment